The chapter five is the last chapter of your project, it contains the Summary, Conclusion & recommendation.
This topic is a subheading of Project format–comprehensive guild on what project should contain. Below are topics we’ve discussed so far:
- The preliminary pages, we gave insight on what the page should contain,
- Abstract project writing – insight on how to begin your abstract and
- Table of content in project writing – insight on how to begin.
- chapter one in project writing – insight on how to begin the introduction.
- chapter two project writing – insight on how to begin your literature review.
- chapter three project writing – insight on how to begin your research methodology.
- chapter four project writing – insight on how to begin your analysis.
There should be brief information of what the chapter contains in a paragraph.
Summary – To refresh the reader understanding of your findings or the result. An appraisal of findings.
Conclusion – This should highlight the main findings or outcomes as contained in your study. The number of conclusion is predicted on the number of hypotheses and or research questions.
Recommendation – Possible suggestions to the problems under investigation and areas that needs further studies.
Limitation of study
-This is where the researcher is expected to state the difficulties encountered during the cause of the research work or that could have hindered data collection
All sources consulted must be listed here. The arrangement of authors must be arranged alphabetically i.e. American Psychology Association (APA) Format.
APPENDIX (CES) – All other documents, or supplementary material such as questionnaires; maps, lifted charts, calculations, computer print-outs, related to the study must be attached.
EXAMPLE OF CHAPTER FIVE
This chapter presents the following:
- Discussion of findings
- Educational implications
- Suggestion for further research
This discussion is based on the variables reflected in the three research questions of this study.
The findings according to research question one, what are the strategies for improving computer instruction in secondary schools shows that both students and teachers agreed that the strategies listed will help improve computer instructions such as conducting teachers in-service training in different aspects of technology, employment of computer experts in schools, ensuring extensive practical learning to theory aspect of instructions and also ensuring the accessibility and appropriate software to the students and teachers.
In research question two, the students and teachers also agreed that the use of learning team, training teachers at different skill level, establishing cooperative and peer tutoring group workshop, reviewing and re-writing secondary school technology curriculum are the most suitable strategies for improving computer instructions in secondary schools.
In an attempt to find out if there are different in the opinions of teachers and principal on the strategies for improving computer instruction in secondary schools, the research gathered that there was no much difference in the opinion. Thus strategies hitherto can help improve computer instructions in secondary schools.
- To the students and the teachers they have been exposed to the strategies that would help improve their teaching and learning of computer to enhancing understanding.
- The secondary school curriculum planners are equipped on how to effectively corporate the teaching and learning computer in school curriculum.
- The school authority is made to see the areas that need their attention in the teaching and learning of computer instructions.
This study covered only one local government area out of the total number of local government area in Ebonyi State. To use the result of this local government area to generalize on the others would be misleading.
Time frame for the research and finance were also limitation.
Based on the result of the finding of this research work and the educational implications, the following recommendations are aimed at improving computer instructions in secondary schools.
- Teachers should avail themselves of any opportunity for academic advancement.
- Government should supply computer system and it’s accessories to schools for ensuring extensive practical learning to theory aspect of instructions.
- Teachers should establish cooperative and peer tutoring groups in the classroom amongst students.
- Government should make plans for adequate supply of electricity or provide electric generating plant to ensure adequate practical in secondary schools.
- Finally, since higher institution teachers perceived computer instructions as a helpful, in that it unites all science subjects, the curriculum planners agencies with Nigeria union of teachers (NUT) and the educational boards should ensure that they join hand to reviewing and re-writing secondary schools technology curriculum.
- Strategies for eradication of problems facing effective implementation of computer instruction in secondary schools.
- Attitude of parents towards technology as a subject in secondary schools.
- A study similar to this project should be carried out on other areas of the country.
Teaching and learning just like any other field of human endeavor has its own uniqueness. This study examined the various strategies that can be employed for improving computer instructions in secondary schools of Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State