ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROJECT TOPICS
- the political corruption and psychosocial disorder, using Tanure Ojaide’s The Activist and Okey Ndibe’s Arrow of Rainthe predominant devices used by Ngugi wa Thiong’o in his novel Wizard of the Crow and what he achieved by using those devices.
- THE LANGUAGE OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND SOME SELECTED PENTECOSTAL DENOMINATIONS
- the feministic issues in Sefi Atta’s Every thing Good Will Come and Ama Ata Aidoo’s Changes.
- the effects of Nigerian Pidgin English in university community
- LANGUAGE IN FEMINIST LITERATURE
- TOWARDS MODULAR CONCEPTS IN SCENIC DESIGN HEURISTICS: INFLUENCES FROM PRODUCTION SCENERIES IN THE CINEMA HALL 2 OF THE NATIONAL THEATRE OF NIGERIA. (1995-2001)
- TELEVISION FOR CULTURAL LEARNING; A CASE STUDY OF PERE ODE ON EKITI STATE TELEVISION (EKTV)
- stylistic analysis of chimamanda ngozi adichie’s half of a yellow sun (74 pages)
- struggle and survival in a cowrie of hope by binwell sinyangwe and the cardinals by bessie head (53 pages)