‘The Impact of Studying A-level Computing Before Studying Computing At Degree Level’
Summary of Project
The project had the following objectives:
• Obtain at least two A-level computing syllabi and a first year degree syllabus for investigation.
• Compare and contrast the two A-level syllabi with the first year degree syllabus.
• Draw up issues of common areas into a checklist.
• Engage in focus groups to collect data on whether or not A-level computing was helpful before studying computing for a degree.
• Analyse all the data collected.
The minimum requirements of this projects were to deliver a report presenting the findings in relation to the impact of studying A-level computing before studying computing for a degree, comparing at least two A-level computing syllabi for data. The deliverables of this project were:
• To deliver this report.